Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Radio Interview


I got an e-mail last week from a suburban Boston radio host, The Brick, who has a Saturday night show from 10-midnight on WMFO 91.5 FM in Medford, Mass., and the surrounding area. He wanted me to come on the show and talk about this site and English soccer in general, as well as the hype around David Beckham. I believe any publicity is good publicity so I agreed to call in and we did the interview Satuday night.

You can download the interview by going to www.wmfo.org, clicking the "Schedule" link on the left, going to the 10-midnight slot on Saturday night and clicking "download last show". It'll take a couple minutes to download so don't click out, and then the Quicktime audio will play. I called in around 10:45, so go about a third of the way into it for my interview.

The Brick House is a great show and streams live on Saturday nights from both WMFO's website and from the show's website, http://thebrickhouse.bravehost.com/index.html. Check it out if you get a chance, it's 2 hours well-spent.

No comments: