Thursday, August 2, 2007

Setanta is Coming to Dish Network


I'm sure everyone has heard the news by now, but Setanta Sports has reached an agreement with satellite provider Dish Network to have their channel carried to subscribing customers.

This is great news for me personally as I have Dish Network at the house, and coupled with Fox Soccer Channel, I'll have more of the Premier League than ever before.

As The Gaffer over on epltalk.com wrote, a relatively inexpensive basic package is available for those who don't have Dish Network and want it, including Setanta. Go to www.soccerondish.com for that package, and visit dishnetwork.com for their other programming packages.

I definitely recommend Dish Network to anyone who doesn't have it. As far as sports packages go, Dish has NHL Center Ice, College Gameplan (football), ESPN Full Court (college basketball), and MLS Direct Kick. Unfortunately, they lost out on NFL Sunday Ticket and MLB Extra Innings to DirecTV, but Dish Network is worth the money in my opinion.

No comments: