Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thank God That's Over; Podcast News

Finally! The international break is over and at long last, I'm done with my season summaries for each of the 20 Premiership teams. I hope they were informative.

As I hinted before when talking about my colleague's new podcast, I have more info to pass on. Final details have still not been set in stone but we're aiming for a December 27th debut. The podcast will be released twice a week with my brother and I making our appearance on one of the shows, and each podcast will be about 45 minutes in length, give or take a few minutes depending on the news or the Premiership/European schedule.

Again, I'll have more details here when we figure everything out but until then, regular updates will be posted here concerning the new 3rd Half Podcast.

Enjoy the slate of games this weekend.

No comments: